Firstly, I have added rubber grommets to every hole that passes cables or water hoses. Sorry, Chinese engineers, you just can’t put the cables thru unsecured hole in sheet metal and hope that isolation won’t fail or the hose won’t tear apart after some time. Next thing – added killswitch and keyswitch: killswitch switches off everything, including rear 240V sockets, while keyswitch operates the laser and adds a bit more security to the device. While at it, replaced all 240V wiring too. I have replaced 240V case fan that was blowing like cat’s fart, with 12V 90mm case fan – cheap, but it actually works. Also moved Laser’s PSU closer to air intake, making space for 12V PSU that powers forementioned vent and will power smoke vent, water pump, mechanised table and Arduino.